9:00 PM in Seoul
Another great day. We didn't do too much until the afternoon when it was time to go and meet Micah. We spent about an hour with Micah and his Foster Mom and then at 3:00 we were thrust into a van with Micah and sent off to our hotel. He still hasn't cried yet! He was content as we rode in the van and then once we got to our hotel room he was walking around exploring his new environment and playing with Jonah's toys. Lucia & I just stared at each other bewildered. We ended up ordering room service and we each sat and ate while the boys played. We have been gearing up for a rocky transition and it has been exactly the opposite. Perhaps when he wakes up in the morning (or middle of the night) it will be more along the lines of what we have been expecting, but so far it has been a breeze. Here is a slideshow of our first meeting with Micah and our time with him today.
Congratulations! I hope the transition continues to go well. Good luck on the trip home. Having two sons is an amazing thing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome - I love the family shoe photos. So Asian! Praying for a calm trip home.
ReplyDeleteHooray! He's finally YOURS! I am so thrilled for you guys that the transition started off so well. I hope the trip home was smooth and will be praying that the transition continues to go well.
ReplyDelete